Monday, May 14, 2012

Sushi Cents

I hate the restaurant crowds on Mother's Day. You can't really enjoy your meal as restauranteurs want ot rush you out so they can quickly get in the next round of eaters. We decided to celebrate Mother's Day on Saturday instead. We went to a local sushi buffet place called Kanda Sushi. Our reservations were early,  the place wasn't busy and we weren't rushed through our meal.  Food was great, cocktails were plentiful and company was enjoyable.

After our never ending meal, en route to my car, a 2008 nickel was spotted. I quickly scooped it up before any of my family members could grab it. I didn't have my camera with me but my sister-in-law snapped a photo for me with her phone. If she remembers to e-mail to me, I'll post the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment