Thursday, September 20, 2012

The slug returns


Leopard Slug












I have become a slug, just like this three inch leopard slug I found in my backyard. Seems I went on vacation and am still in vacation mode but it's time to catch up before my coin notes get unmanageable.

Gabby's Patio
Today I found four pennies. The first two I found during my lunch. The first at the beginning of my lunchtime walk. This 1986 US penny was found near a parking lot on Peter Street, north of King but south of Adelaide. 

The second penny I found on my back to the office. It was a 1978 penny was lying in wait on the sidewalk in front of Gabby's patio on King Street (just west of John Street).

Peter Street lot
My daughter has a part time job at the local mall. I picked her up and needed to stop by the plaza to get some milk. Since the grocery store was closed by the time she was done, I popped into the Shoppers Drug Mart. On my way to the store, I found two pennies in the parking lot, a 2005 penny and a 1978 penny.

Total for today: 4¢

No comments:

Post a Comment