Monday, May 20, 2013

On the Stairs

I found these a few days ago (Thursday the 16th) but forgot to write about it.

It was the end of the work day and I was going home. I walked to the GO station and was climbing the stairs to my platform (Platform 27). On these stairs, I spotted two dimes (a 2003 and a 2004).

I think I annoyed the people who showed up behind me as I started climbing the stairs: I made an abrupt stop to whip out my camera and snap a photo of my find so they had to manoeuvre their way around me.

Total 20¢.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. (:
    Just thought I leave you a feedback, because so many people don't do that. I have to say that your blog is a REALLY good idea^^ And I love the 'Total ...' at the end:'D Keep it up, we'll see how many you collected alltogether ^^!
    Regards from germany (:

    ReplyDelete