Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Down under

So in yesterday's post, I mentioned how I was housebound for almost two months thereby limiting my ability to find lost coins.

I'm back at work and this post is a wee bit tardy. Part of the reason is getting back into blogging, pre-occupation with an online course I'm taking, and the lost camera cable. I put it in a safe place, a place so safe I couldn't remember where it was. Yesterday, the safe place and the cable were located. I didn't want to blog without accompanying photos - how boring would that be. 

Now back to the lost coins.  I'm back at work as of 3 1/2  weeks ago. There have been some changes in the office and I've been moved to a new workstation. While packing up my belongings, namely the box I rest my feet on, I spotted some coins under my desk. Not sure how long the 2008 dime and 1995 penny were there but there was a sprinkling of dust on them.

Total 11¢

No comments:

Post a Comment