Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Grocery Coins

I work in the suburbs now. There are pluses and minuses to this - being able to run errands is one of the pluses. Since I was away for the long weekend, there wasn't much in the fridge for lunch making. I decided to go to the grocery store (a Fortinos) that's about a seven minute drive from my office. Thought I would pick up some groceries and check out their deli department for a possible lunch.

I passed their flower department enroute to the deli department. Near the orchids I spotted a nickel (a 2012). This deli department has lots of goodies to chose from - salads, sandwiches, wraps, soups and an assortment of other goodies. After paying for my lunch (a grilled vege panini), I spotted a 2004 by the deli window.

Total find: 15¢

No comments:

Post a Comment