Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Courtyard coin

I don't know what happened to those warm temperatures we had but they've gone away and I want them back. I've had enough of my winter coat, scarf, boots and ear muffs. I forgot my gloves so my hands were cold.

On the plus side, Monday was a good-bye party for my manager who was starting a new office. Unfortunately, I missed the party - I was at a training session at another office but one of my workmates saved me a red velvet mini-cupcake with cream cheese icing which I quite enjoyed today. The cupcake came from a gourmet cupcake place near my office and boy was it good.

After work today (Tuesday), en route to my night class, I cut across this courtyard. It was in this courtyard I found a 2011 nickel which not only made today cupcake day but also 5¢ day.

No comments:

Post a Comment