Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Eleven is My Lucky Number

 Today is July 11. Another glorious summer day - sunny, hot and not muggy. The day started off well. Caught my train (with time to spare). I took a leisurely walk from the train station to the office. On Wellington, on the south side, east of Simcoe, in front of the RBC building by a bike post I found my first find of the day - a 2011 US penny.

During my lunch time walk I decided to head east from my office to the Winners/Loblaw/Joe Fresh on the corner of Queen and Portland to window shop. On the way back I headed east along Queen and then south Spadina. On the west side of Spadina, just north of Adelaide, near a tree that had a bike chained to it, I quickly scooped a 2011 dime. (There were many people walking along Spadina so I did have to scoop the dime quickly, before someone beat me to it).

Total find on July 11 - 11¢.

No comments:

Post a Comment