Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Profitable Day

Can you spot the coin?
Today was just one of those days: started off a little rough but ended well.  At morning break, I decided I needed a tea (I don't drink coffee) so I headed to the local coffee shop on the corner of John and Wellington and I found my first find of the day - a 2011 penny.

Then at lunch time, I left like a burrito salad (like a burrito but minus the rice and the wrap) and in the burrito place I found a 2010 quarter (I know, 25¢ - can't remember the last time I found a quarter).

During afternoon break, I headed with a co-worker to the LCBO to pick up the latest copy of Food and Drink magazine. On the way to the LCBO (located on the corner of King and Spadina) I found a 2006 US penny. The penny was near a parking lot on King Street that I passed.

27 cents in one day - not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment