Saturday, January 26, 2013

August Catch Up Part 2

On August 20, I found a 1981 penny in the Costco Parking lot. No photo of this exciting find as my camera was at home.

On August 21 during my morning break stroll, I spotted a 1972 penny stuck in some tar on the road. I took the photo but neglected to write where I found it. I believe it was somewhere on Wellington.

On August 23, I found a 2008 penny during my morning break in David  Pecaut Square, at the farmer's market.

Bus shelter - what is that ad?
On August 24, I found two cents. They were both found during my lunch time walk. The first was a 1976 penny on King Street, east of Blue Jays Way near a bus Shelter. The second (a 1970 penny) was on Peter Street, south of Adelaide, north of King on the west side of the street. I crossed the street to take a picture of the front of the building the coin was found.

On of the many stops on my Saturday, August 25 errand day was the beer store. In the parking lot near the beer store at my local plaza, I found a 1994 US penny.

August 28 I found a 1993 dime during my lunch time stroll in David Pecaut Square near the office building where I work.

On August 30, I found a brand spankin' new 2012 US penny at my Go station near the platform entrance.


On August 31, in the morning on my way in to work found two pennies: 1961 US penny on Front Street in front of Joe Badalis and a 2001 US penny on Wellington in front of the entrance to the Metro Centre underground parking lot

No comments:

Post a Comment