Saturday, January 26, 2013

September Summary


In the month of September I found 2 US pennies, 4 Canadian pennies, 2 dimes, one quarter 
Dixie Road find


1st : Two pennies on Dixie (east side near light post) walking home from a morning hair appointment. Both pennies had seen better days and the years are hard to decipher.

4th: Two dimes 2012 and 1952-2002 in the Starbucks off of Wellington, on my way in to work in the morning, by the coffee counter

11th: 2009 very new looking US penny by a motorcycle  (parked on King St.)

14th:  2008 quarter, In the morning at the Dixie GO station just by the entrance to the train platform
Wellington Starbucks

20th: 1982 US penny in Spadina and King Winners during lunch break

21st: 1986 penny was found by a tree in front of 192 Spadina

23rd: 2009 penny (a shiny new-looking penny), in Hamilton. I had driven my daughter (a Mac student) back to the university and decided I needed a tea for my commute home and found the coin near the Starbucks.

25th: 1985 penny on the NW corner of King and Spadina near the bus stop.
Bus stop


Total finds: 49¢ Canadian, 2¢ US

No comments:

Post a Comment