Saturday, February 16, 2013

Going East

Here comes the train
Snowbank fun
Last Friday (February 8) Toronto got lots and lots of snow (about 30 cm or 12 inches). It's been a while since we've had so much snow. School shut down and many hibernated.  I went to work that day and have uploaded of picture of the train coming into the GO station and of my daughter and dog in the snow pile on my street.




In the Beaches
All this snow has made finding lost coins quite difficult. I finally found one today - a 1993 US penny. I've been working at an off-site location this week. The office is located in the south-east end of Toronto. I park my car in a lot located on Eastern Avenue east of Coxwell. Near the parking ticket machine I spotted my only find in a week.

Total find: 1¢ US

No comments:

Post a Comment