Monday, January 6, 2014

Appointments

Thursday, I had the day off work to do stuff. The day started with a visit to Dr. Sheldon Nadal. He's the one who performed my bunionectomy and it was my three month follow up visit. He needed to check out how my foot was healing and it's healing well.

Next, I took my daughter to her doctor's appointment. From there we drove to Brampton to get my husband's Christmas gift. A friend's sister (Kelly McNeil) is an artist and has a studio in Beaux-Arts in Brampton. I found what I was looking for and needed to get to a bank machine to get some cash to pay her. 

There was a bank just up the street from the studio. At the bank, I found a 1975 dime just under the ATM.

Total 10¢

(I wrote this post a few weeks back but couldn't find the camera cable to upload the picture - cable found, picture uploaded and blog posted - sorry for the delay)

No comments:

Post a Comment