Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beautiful Sunday

Last week we were freezing with temperatures dropping to as low as -31 Celsius, today the temperature was 6 Celsius -- melting snow and slippery sidewalks everywhere.

My sister-in-law got married yesterday. It was a second marriage for both bride and groom. They had a lovely ceremony at a downtown wedding chapel.  Both my daughters came home for the weekend from their respective universities to attend. One was driven back to Hamilton last night. The other one was flying back to Ottawa today. We went out for lunch before the trip to the airport. Her choice to was to go Jack Astors (it is right next door to a Canyon Creek). In the parking lot I found a 2009 nickel. Lucky for me the melting snow revealed a nickel for me to find.

Total: 5¢

No comments:

Post a Comment