Sunday, February 23, 2014

Winter blues


The thing about winter, especially this winter, is that snow makes it really difficult to spot lost coins. This is compounded by the fact that I work in the burbs now and don't have an opportunity to go for lunch time walks like I used. When I do find a the rare coin, I remember to take a photo of it but don't always remember to write about which is why I am playing catch-up yet again.

Back on January 22/14, I was attending a training course at 605 Rogers Road. There's a nice bakery in the plaza. I went there with a friend/coworker during our morning break and found a 2009 dime.

On January 31/14, I went to a Fortino's about a 7 minute drive from my office. In the parking lot I found a 2005 very worn penny.  (I was walking from my car to the store and it was on the ground between my car and the adjacent car). Interesting that I'm still a penny considering they are no longer in circulation.

Total: 11¢

No comments:

Post a Comment