Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Check out

It's been a fattening winter. Seems I've put on a few pounds and I'm not sure what or whom to blame - age, the never ending winter, my husband, etc. In any case, the weight has to go.

I blew the dust off my gym membership and went to work out. It was a good workout (some weights and cardio). The gym I belong to (Goodlife) is upstairs in my local Loblaw, so after my workout, I went grocery shopping-- I needed a few items (milk, bread). When I was paying for my stuff, I spotted a dime (2012) on floor. I had to take a quick picture and snap up the time before the person behind me ran it over with her cart.

Total: 10¢

1 comment:

  1. Consider taking part in an online auction, because you may be able to sell the coins for a larger sum.
    There are the coin collectors who collect coins not only as a hobby; but these coin collectors make use of coins as their source of income.
    For more information: coin collector case

    ReplyDelete