Sunday, March 2, 2014

In the neighbourhood

I take my dog out for a walk every night . We usually walk around the neighbourhood -- I have a route that I like to take. With all 
Can you spot the coin?
the ice everywhere, I've been walking with my head down, being careful not to slip on the ice which can be hard to spot at night.  As I'm walking, looking down, I spot a quarter (2006) at the end of someone's driveway. The end of the driveway was lit by the street light. Some of the grass was exposed thanks to vigorous shovelling (or snow blowing). It was a glint that caught my eye and I spotted the quarter partially buried in some brown grass. And of course, I don't have my camera with me cause I'm not expecting to find anything. I go home, get my camera and come back to take the photo of the exposed coin.

Total: 25¢

No comments:

Post a Comment