Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Let's go to the Ex

Guess where I went today? If guessed the Ex, you were right. I love the Ex; there is so much good junk food like ice cream waffles, freshly made pogos and the little donuts.

I met my husband there after work cause it's $5 to get in after 5. We saw the Super Dog show. I love the Super Dog show. The dogs that perform are amazing. Before the show we had time to kill so we were wandering around the Direct Energy Building looking and good stuff, interesting stuff but mostly lots of junk. But one man's junk is another man's treasure. Not to far from the Egypt booth, I found my first find of the evening - a 2000 dime.

Later on I found four pennies in and around the midway. The midway was busy with lots of rides and music and people and noise - just like it was when I was younger. The first penny, a 1977 US penny was found  in the midway near the bumper cars. The second penny, a 1978 penny, was near the water gun game located in the outer part of the midway (not the area near the rides but towards the Horse Building). Penny number three ( a 1962 coin) was found by the Roller Boller game that faces the Food Building. The last penny (a 2010 coin) was found when we were heading home, on the road near the fire hall (by kiddie land).

Total finds for the day: 14¢

No comments:

Post a Comment