Monday, August 20, 2012

Vacation Catch Up Part 1

The first week of August, the family and I went on a bit of a road trip. Turns out, this was a profitable holiday. It's taken me a while to write about my finds - I was in total vacation and it's catch up time.

We left July 30 and headed south, destination Cape Cod. Saw a TTC bus on the I-90. Wonder where it was going.

We left late and spent the night at a Holiday Inn near Syracuse, NY. The next day we left shortly after breakfast and continued heading east.

We stopped at the Wrentham Village Outlet Mall. I didn't buy anything but my daughter and husband did. While shopping in Under Armour I spotted a penny (2006) near the cash register.

When we finally arrived at the Cape, it was pouring rain. The rain was coming down so hard, it was difficult to see the road. I hoped it wasn't a sign of things to come.

Total find July 31st - 1 US penny.


No comments:

Post a Comment