Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Monday

New year, new semester, new course.

I have time to kill between my job and my night class. Today I hung out at the local public library (The St. Lawrence Branch).  It's a small library and every time I've gone in, it's busy. People young and old alike are using it to read, do homework, use the computer, to take out books and to talk to the librarians about stuff. Shame Toronto's mayor doesn't understand the sense of community libraries offer.

Anyway, I left the library and took a nice leisurely stroll to the college. I walked into the classroom and headed to the back of the room (which is my preferred place to sit). As I was cutting across the back to my favourite spot,  there were a bunch a Skittles scattered on the floor and amongst them was a 2010 penny that I quickly pocketed.

No comments:

Post a Comment