Monday, January 16, 2012

Thursday's Forgotten Find

Street coins have been scarce. Must be the cold that's keeping them in the pockets (or pocket books or wallets) of their previous owners so imagine my shock when there, lying on the street, partially covered by some slush was a 2007 penny. And because it's been so long since I last found a coin, I forgot to write about this one.

This cold coin was found during my lunch break. I have a weekly lunch date with a friend. We usually meet either on a Thursday or a Friday, eat and gossip. This particular Thursday we went to this Indian buffet restaurant on King Street called Dhaba. We both eat fast so we ate and had time for a quick jaunt to the book shop. It was en route to the book shop that I found this penny lying on north-west side of King and John. I had to remove my glove to save it from the cold slushy snow surrounding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment