Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Six Cent Wednesday

I'm going to night school twice a week this semester - Mondays and Wednesdays. On these days I park  my car in a different spot at the train station. I take a train to work in the morning and the bus home after my class (my train doesn't run in the evenings) so on school nights I park closer  to the bus stop.

This morning, I found a 2004 nickel at the GO station parking lot. It was somewhere between my car and the train platform.

At lunch time, I went for a walk along Queen Street and popped into a few shope. When I was returning to the office, I found a 1970 penny in a sidewalk crack on the south east corner of Queen and John, right in front of the MuchMusic building.

That made for a total find of 6 cents today.

No comments:

Post a Comment