Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Going Downtown

This is my last week of providing onsite support. This makes me very happy. As nice as it is meeting new people and helping staff with this new application, it's exhausting. I'll be glad to be back at my home base Friday where I'm scheduled to receive training for some initiative or other. I think I know what this training is about  - blah is all I have to say about it. Hope it's quick and I don't tune out.

I am downtown this week. Today, I went on morning break with a co-worker from my home base. I'll call her JB. We are both providing support at this office; she's on one floor and I'm on another and seems we needed some extra caffeine today (her a coffee and me a strong tea). We went for a brisk walk to a Starbucks located on Church Street (south of Wellesley on the east side). En route I found a slightly oxidized 2010 penny.

Today's total 1¢.

No comments:

Post a Comment