Monday, March 18, 2013

Near the Corner Gas

Seems I cursed the weather. Yesterday I posted  a couple of photos of some plants in my front and rear gardens breaking through the ground, getting ready to sprout and bloom. Today we're getting winds, snow and freezing rain. The horrid weather was to begin at noon but it didn't actually start til about 5 so the commute home was ok. It also meant I could enjoy my usual lunch time stroll.

I decided to go window shopping to Winners during my lunch hour. En route to the store, I pass a Petro Canada gas station. This gas station is on the corner of Spadina and Clarence Square. This is a pretty lucky gas station for me as I find coins near it every now and then. Today's find was near a tree growing on the Spadina side of the station. It's a little worn so I was not able to make out the year but it is Canadian.

Total today - 1¢

No comments:

Post a Comment