Monday, March 4, 2013

Going North East

Somewhere on Lawrence
This snow is making finding coins difficult (even though a lot of the snow has melted and turned ice-like). Last week, when I was working in the north end of the city, I snapped this photo of some very pretty snow covered trees.

This week, I am working in the north east part of the city. This is a bit a stressor for me since I live in the south west part of the city. I always lived west of Yonge Street so east of Yonge is relatively foreign land to me. Thank goodness the office tower is off the 401 and pretty easy to get to, and I only have to spend one week there. The people that work in this office are pretty nice too so that makes my job easier as well. 

Do you see the dime on the carpet?
I'm with my friend and work mate LS at this office. She gets to help the staff on one floor while I help others on a different floor. Today we met for a short lunch break which was very fruitful for me. I found a 2009 dime in the lobby of the building. Nice to find something after this dry spell.

Total find 10¢.

No comments:

Post a Comment