Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Open House

Weekends roll around and there is always too much to do and never enough time to do it all. I had these grandiose plans of this stuff I was going to do and guess what...I did a fraction of them. Oh well, what ya gonna go? There's always next weekend.

Saturday, I did some running around (shopping and stuff) with my husband. On our way home, we spotted an open house sign in our neighbourhood. I like going to open houses, not that I'm looking to move but you never know. I also like to see how people decorate their homes - give me ideas of what to do (or what not to do).  We popped into the open house and decided to check out the outside before we checked out the inside. On the way to the back yard, I spotted a  dime (2009) in the ground.

In case you're wondering, we're not moving. I didn't care for the house - although they did some updates and it wasn't a bad house, there still much work to be done (more than my house).

Total find 10¢.

No comments:

Post a Comment