Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend

It was nice to have four days off work. Got to sleep in a bit and catch up on stuff around the house. On Saturday, I took my daughter shopping to the mall. I didn't buy anything but she bought herself some stuff. When she was in one of the shops, looking around, I stepped outside and waited in just outside the store. There is a planter near the store and guess what I saw lying on the floor near the planter - a $20 bill. That was a pleasant surprise.

On Easter Monday, had lots of running around to do and since my car was in the shop getting fixed, I had to run around with my husband who had his own errands to run. My dog likes going for car rides so came with us.  First stop was some banking so while he did his banking, I took my dog for a walk. We were in the Royal York and Bloor area. While the dog and I were walking about, I spotted a 1981penny on the road somewhere on north side of Bloor, east of Royal York.

Later, it was my errand to complete. This time we were in the Eglinton and Mount Pleasant area. On Eglinton, west of Mount Pleasant, on the north side, I spotted my second find of the day - a 1986 penny.


Total for the Easter long weekend - $20.02

No comments:

Post a Comment