Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Friday (December 9) I had a fabulous day.

My husband's car  is still getting beautified. He had the day off and drove me to the train station. I got off at my usual stop and took my usual route to the office which means I take the stairs from back road to Front Street and jay walk across Front Street. I avoid crowds that way and the street isn't that busy in the morning. I often cut across this parking lot on the north east corner of Front and Simcoe. I an empty spot facing Simcoe I found a 1940 Canadian penny.

Later, I was meeting a friend for lunch. We were going to this Korean place on Queen Street. We were heading north on Duncan Street when  I spotted a 2010 dime in a crevice between sidewalk. It was found on the east side of Duncan, just north Adelaide.

My grand total for Friday was 11 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment