Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Night Cent

It's days til Christmas and still so many gifts left to buy.  I went to my local mall. I needed a Zellers. I broke one of my Christmas storage containers when I was taking it down from the shelf and needed to replace it. On my way from my car to the store I found a 1985 penny in the parking lot.

 And my luck continued. Zellers, much to my delight, was having a two for one sale on their Rubbermaid containers so I got a couple plus some goodies for my pooch for Christmas. Plus, I found a stocking stuffer for my husband. He needs a new wallet and is quite picky about them so when I left Zellers and went wandering through the mall, I found a leather wallet with all the features he likes, plus it was on sale.

This was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment