Friday, June 8, 2012

American Graffiti

I went on a great lunch time adventure today with a co-worker. There is this alleyway near my office that is graffiti heaven. All the buildings are covered in graffiti. Rick Mercer does his rants in this alley.

Boring dime
Interesting artwork
Anyway, my co-worker Cathie is an amateur photographer and wanted to take some pictures there. She knows I like to walk and invited me along. I was more than happy to go. It was a beautiful sunny - perfect for Friday afternoon walk.  As we turned down the alley, the first thing I spotted besides the amazing artwork on the wall was a US dime.  I fitting I find a dime in Graffiti Alley.

Most of the graffiti there was pretty amazing. It spans many city blocks, so many that we didn't even see it all. That's for another lunch time adventure. Anyway, I wanted share a couple more graffiti pics with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment