Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tim's Penny

I was off work today. Wasn't feeling well so I stayed home to recover.  After my early afternoon doctor's appointment I popped into the Tim Horton's I passed on my way and got my daughter (and me) an Ice Cap.

While I was waiting for it to be made, I spotted a penny on the ground just waiting for me to pick it up. Turns out it was 2004 penny that has now joined all my other lost coins in the lost coin piggy bank.

In case you're wondering, the ice cap was good. I haven't had one in a long time and it seemed to be just what the doctor ordered, or should have ordered anyway.



Today's we had a bit of everything: sun, clouds, thunder and rain. We also had sun shower that resulted in a beautiful rain just beyond my neighbour's house. Just wanted to share it with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment