Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Frederick Street Coins

My last night class of the semester. How exciting for me.

I wanted to review my stuff before my class so I headed south from my office to Front Street and then east along Front Street to the library. They recently renovated this library. The reno has opened this things up and they moved book shelves around. It looks nice.

Tonight, the library was busy which is good for the library but sucky for me - no empty tables for me to park my butt and review stuff so I headed to the campus.

See the new water pipes?
Summer time is road construction time in Toronto and Front Street is one of the many roads under repair. I headed west from the library along Front and north on Frederick Street (like this photo of the street sign?) Frederick Street seems to be a storage spot for construction material.

Can you find the 1999 coin?
Spotted coin on location
As I headed north on Frederick Street, on the east side, I spotted not one but two coins: a 1999 penny and a spotted 2010 penny. They were opposite each other.

The spotted coin close up







No comments:

Post a Comment