Sunday, June 24, 2012

Friday's Finds

I found 11¢ on Friday but I didn't have time to write about them til today (Sunday).

The first coin was found during my morning break. My friend and I decided to take a walk around the block since it was such a lovely morning. In front of the David Pecaut Square sign I spotted a 1974 penny. It was resting beside a screw. What was a screw doing on King Street and where did it come from? Good questions to which I have not the answers.

We are thinking about getting another car. We went to a dealership in our neighbourhood and took a Nissan 370 Roadster for a test drive - fun car, small but fun. When we returned to the dealership and I was talking my purse out of the back, I spotted a dime beside the driver's seat. Don't know if it was mine and fell out of my purse or it fell out of the pocket of a previous test driver. In any case, it's mine now - a 2011 dime found in a 2011 car.

No comments:

Post a Comment