Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Better than a penny

What a hot day today was - high of 30 but felt like 39. Almost felt like you were melting. 
One of the nice thing about summer in the city is all the activity that abounds.

I went on my usual lunch time stroll. On my way back to the office I decided to detour into Tim Horton's and get a lemonade - mmmmm yum. Very refreshing for a hot day like today. When I left Timmies,  I could hear music so I went to check it out. On Duncan, just north of King they were filming something so I went to investigate. And who should I see bouncing around on the roof of a car, dressed in a black jacket in this sweltering heat - Jake Hoggard of Hedly. He's much cuter in person than on the screen. They were filming a music video. I tried to snap a photo of him but every time I snapped my camera, he turned his head. 

So no coins today but here's a photo of Jake in action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment