Tuesday, June 5, 2012

College Coin

Tuesday nights I take a course at one a community college. So as mentioned in previous entries, I walk from my office to the college. Normally I enter the college through the main doors and take the elevator to the 4th floor. Today, I decide to the stairs from King up to the 2nd floor patio (which leads to floor 2 1/2 at the college) and take the stairs to the 4th floor.

And as I predicted yesterday, I found a coin today. And I wasn't a slug and wrote about it the day I found it. And I remembered to bring my camera and took pictures of it. (Do you like the over-use of "and"?) Tucked into a crevice of one of the wooden benches on this patio was a 2010 dime. It was peeking out of its hiding spot.
There it is, close up.

Can you spot the coin?

No comments:

Post a Comment