Monday, September 5, 2011

At the bottom of the bucket

I cleaned out the shed today. I removed.  I swept. I swept some more. I found things to put in the Goodwill pile. I also found things that should have been tossed long ago, like the empty, squished box that housed a blow up sled and a broken candle holder.

Some animal (possum I think) had been living rent free in the shed so its mess had to be cleaned out. I didn't see the critter - maybe the squatter moved out?

In the shed was a bucket with stuff in it - garden stuff - small pebbles, dried bulbs that I forgot to plant in the spring and some dirt. I dumped the "stuff" out of the bucket and at the bottom was a penny. It was so dirty that I couldn't make out the year but was definitely was a Canadian penny. Hey, do you think a money tree would sprout in the spring if I planted it?

No comments:

Post a Comment