Thursday, September 8, 2011

TIFF on a Dime

I work in the entertainment district, near Roy Thompson Hall. It was the hub of activity as they were putting finishing touches on tents, carpets, etc in prep for TIFF.  A bunch of people (media I think) were given a tour of the tents that were set up. I did was across the red carpet. It was still covered in plastic. I'm guessing the plastic will come off before the celebrities show up.

I was walking on King Street, past all this hub of activity when I spotted a dime (2010 dime) on the corner of King and Simcoe. The dime was on the south west sidewalk, near the traffic lights in front of Roy Thompson.  Would have used it to call a friend and tell her about the hub of activity around me but a dime is no longer enough to use a public pay phone so I've tossed it into my piggy bank instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment