Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Copper Tuesday

The pink leather glove is still missing. I've looked high and low. I retraced my steps the day it went missing.  I check the lost and found at work. I check the lost and found at the GO station. I've looked on the street. The glove is gone. Where do these lost articles of clothing go?  Perhaps the lost gloves and socks hang out together.

Today is Wednesday. I forgot to write about this find yesterday. Yesterday was Valentine's Day. I got a beautiful bouquet from my spouse. We didn't didn't got out for dinner. We actually celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday. We went to a fancy schmancy dinner dance at a banquet hall in Woodbridge. I had won this evening out on New Year's Eve. We got dressed up, \ had a nice dinner, did some dancing, and met some nice people. All in all we had a blast. 

Back to my find.  Tuesday morning was uneventful, had a usual day at work and left at my usual time. I was walking to the train station with my friend from work. We left our office building, headed south to Front Street and walked east to the Go station. I found a very shiny, new 2010 penny on the north side of Front Street, east of Simcoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment