Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Grocery Store Penny

Today was doctor appointment day. Took my daughter to her appointment in the morning. In the afternoon I took my mother to her appointment. My daughter's doctor makes an appointment and sees her patients pretty close to the appointment time. My mother's doctor, on the other hand, tells you and all his other patients to come at a certain time and then you wait and wait. If you come early, you get seen earlier. Good thing mom and I came early and beat the other 20 people who came after us. There we six people in front of us so we waited about an hour and a half to be seen.

After her appointment, she needed a few things from the grocery store. I stopped in at the shop close to her house. She waited in the car while I ran in and got what she needed. I pass the flower section when I leave and there, on the floor near the potted plants was a very new looking 1952-2002 penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment