Thursday, February 9, 2012

The quest for the missing glove continues. I look for it everywhere, hoping that if it fell out of my pocket someone would have rescued it and put it on top of a mail box or newspaper box or something. So far, no luck. I will go back to the GO lost and found and see if it turned out. I'll do that Monday en route to my night class.

This morning I was a bit rushed and didn't have time for my tea before I left the house. When I reached downtown, I thought I'd go to the Starbucks across the street from my office and get a cup of tea before I headed in. I stepped into the Starbucks and started to walk to the back of the coffee shop to join the line but it was too long and if I waited, I risked being late for work so I turned around and headed to the exit door. In front of the counter facing the door I found a 1973 US penny. How appropriate - finding a US penny in a US-based coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment