Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Six Cent Wednesday

Today is hump day. I wonder where the term "hump day"originated. Up for discussion another day on another blog.

So today was a lovely day. For mid winter day it was very spring-like unlike Monday which was very snowy and wintry. I did my usual walk about at lunch time. Today my destinations were BMV first and then Chapters. Book stores are great place to go at lunch time. I left my office and headed north west. I was walking north on John Street and just south of Queen Street, on the east side by the Much Music building I found a 1983 penny.

Wednesdays I have a night class. The class went a tad bit later today so I rushed to the bus station and hurried to the bus stop - didn't want to miss it. As I was about to board the bus, I noticed a nickel - a 2007 nickel that I quickly scooped up and plopped in my pocket.  That makes a total of six cents today.

No comments:

Post a Comment