Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Semi Wonderful Wednesday

The quest to locate the missing pink leather glove continues. It's not at home and is shouldn't be - I wore it when I left the house and got on my train. I asked my building security guard and they did not find my glove. Today is a night school day so I decided to check the GO lost and found en route to my class since I pass it. And guess what happened. Nope - no glove (but I was told to check back Friday as it take up to three days for something to be turned in). What I did find was 2007 nickel in the Customer Service/Lost and Found room.

When I left the GO station, I headed north on Yonge and then east on Front Street, walking on the south side of the street. About half way between Yonge and Church (just before the Berczy construction site) I found a 2009 penny lying in the dirt by a tree --- another coin trying to plant itself.

I continued heading east on Front til I reached my next destination - the St. Lawrence Library. I like to go there before I head to my class. I do some reading or homework. As I was leaving the library  I spotted a 1998 dime by the door.

Semi-wonderful day - 16 cents found, one glove still missing.




No comments:

Post a Comment